- Estimation, Part 4: Are We Nearly There Yet ?
- Estimation, Part 3: The Art and Science of Predicting The Future With 100% Accuracy Using Only Guesswork and Microsoft Excel.
- Estimation, Part 2: How Bloody Much, or If You Think It’s So Easy, Why Don’t You Have A Bash At Writing The Bleeding Code Yourself ?
- Estimation, Part 1: I Have Seen The Future, But It Was All Wrong
- Know Your Enemies, No. 2: Consultants Again
Tag Archives: Hope
We have now got past the first three stops on the Bus Journey of Estimation: First, we valiantly struggled to avoid making a forecast at all, and failed at that endeavour. But having carried out a lengthy, dogged rearguard action … Continue reading
Harpo, Groucho, Chico. They say Hope Springs Eternal. Let’s not push it, but there are perhaps a few more steps that can be taken on the sunny side of the software street, and a few more hints worth sharing to … Continue reading