- Estimation, Part 4: Are We Nearly There Yet ?
- Estimation, Part 3: The Art and Science of Predicting The Future With 100% Accuracy Using Only Guesswork and Microsoft Excel.
- Estimation, Part 2: How Bloody Much, or If You Think It’s So Easy, Why Don’t You Have A Bash At Writing The Bleeding Code Yourself ?
- Estimation, Part 1: I Have Seen The Future, But It Was All Wrong
- Know Your Enemies, No. 2: Consultants Again
Tag Archives: Testing
Estimation, Part 3: The Art and Science of Predicting The Future With 100% Accuracy Using Only Guesswork and Microsoft Excel.
So. After several pages of whinge and a few more pages of groan on the subject of Software Project Estimation, the case has been vehemently made for adopting the following basic axioms and rules of conduct: If nobody is forcing … Continue reading
It is easy to feel sorry for Testers. There they are, the poor sods, right down at the far end of the software sewer, the last filtration point before the awful foul-smelling rubbish gets pumped out all over the users. … Continue reading